Thursday, May 18, 2017, 1:00–3:00 p.m.
The Autry in Griffith Park
- Appropriate For:
- $2 Admission with Advance Registration
- To register, e-mail Janet Jung at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Event
Theme: A Playful Past
Enjoy a special Homeschool Day to learn about the toys and games children (and adults) have played throughout history. Fun for K-12 students.
- Creating a popular 19th century toy
- Dressing up and posing in front of a Western landscape photo booth
- Playing with toys spanning different times and cultures
- Investigating hands-on objects to learn about the social and cultural values toys reveal
- Panning for gold like a 49er