The Autry is dedicated to exploring and sharing the stories of the diverse peoples of the American West. Through the work of its dynamic staff, the Autry promotes education, research, exhibitions, and public programs. Located in scenic Griffith Park, the Autry provides a collaborative work environment for its employees and attracts highly qualified and motivated professionals.
The Autry Museum of the American West is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Full-time employees are offered a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-provided life insurance
- Supplemental life insurance (including for spouses and dependents)
- Long-term disability
- Paid vacations, holidays, and sick days
All employees can enjoy:
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403(b) Retirement Plan*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discount programs for area attractions and retailers
- Professional development through scheduled staff lectures and discussions
- Discounted tuition programs
- Membership in the American Alliance of Museums
- Free museum membership
- Discounts at the Autry Store and Trail Grill
*Minimum-hours requirement must be met.