Grades 3 through 12
The Autry Museum provides hands-on educational programs to explore the history of the American West.
If you are registering several classes, please make a separate reservation for each class. Classes may have up to 35 students.
School admission fee is $ 2.00 per person for students, teachers, and chaperones.
Chaperone requirement: Adult chaperones are required for all student programs. A minimum of one adult chaperone per every 8 students is required for your visit. Failure to meet the minimum adult chaperone requirement may result in the cancellation of your visit to the museum.
Upon completing your reservation, the School Tour and Group Sales Coordinator will contact your teacher via email with your confirmation letter. If you have questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.
All Aboard! Bus Stipend
Teachers may apply for a bus certificate worth up to $400.00 to be used for transportation to visit the Autry Museum of the American West. The All Aboard! Bus stipends are limited and on a first come first served basis.
All requests for an All Aboard! Bus will be reviewed and answered after January 8, 2024. Upon completing the All Aboard! Bus application, Autry Education will contact you via email. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the All Aboard! Bus program please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To qualify for the All Aboard! Bus Stipend, you must meet the following requirements.
- The school applying must be a Title I – funded school.
- Your bus must be filled (60+ students).
- Teachers must book an education tour or program, then apply for the bus stipend.
- Your school is responsible for arranging bus transportation to the Autry.
- School admission to the museum is $2.00 per person, which includes teachers, chaperones, and students.
- The Autry requires one chaperone for every eight students. Chaperones are responsible for student behavior and safety during their visit. Chaperones must accompany their group of students in the museum, store, and restrooms.
If you meet these requirements, click this link to apply for the All Aboard! Bus Stipend.