Whether for public, private, or home-school educators, Autry Education programs are designed to provide a high-quality learning experience while maintaining the fun, hands-on atmosphere that makes the field trip experience so rewarding.
The tours and programs listed below are available for the 2017-18 school year during which the Autry will make select programs and tours available in a special afternoon schedule for schools, scouting groups, home-school educators, and groups.
All guided tours are 55 minutes long, unless otherwise noted. Complete the reservation form on this page to book a school tour or program.
All of our tours and programs meet California Academic Content Standards. Here is a complete listing of programs and corresponding California Academic Content Standards.
All guided tours and programs are 55 minutes long, unless otherwise noted.
Education Programs at the Autry are sponsored by:
- The Albertsons Companies Foundation
- Phyllis H. Barbato
- Molly and Neal H. Brockmeyer
- The Capital Group Companies Charitable Foundation
- Dwight Stuart Youth Fund
- Edison International
- David F. Eisenberg
- Employees Community Fund of Boeing California
- The Georgina-Fredrick Children’s Foundation
- Marilyn B. and Calvin B. Gross
- The Kenneth T. and Eileen L. Norris Foundation
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Southern California
- Brenda and Gary Ruttenberg
- Sony Pictures Entertainment
- Thelma Pearl Howard Foundation
- U.S. Bancorp
- Union Bank
- Wells Fargo