Thursday Nights, August 4 - September 1, 2022
The Autry in Griffith Park
- $100 Sizzling Summer 5 Night Pass + Complimentary one year Family membership | $5 for Autry Members / $20 Nonmembers
- Space Is Limited / Reservations Needed
About the Event
Introducing the Sizzling Summer Pass!
The popular Sizzling Summer Nights are back at the Autry on Thursday nights. You and your family can enjoy all 5 nights of live Salsa music with the Sizzling Summer Pass AND receive a one-year Family membership for only $100. Existing Autry members can purchase individual tickets for $5 per show.
Purchasing a Sizzling Summer Pass provides the following benefits for two adults and all the children in a household under the age of 18:
- Admission for 2 adults and all children in their household under 18 to Sizzling Summer Nights on Thursday nights from August 4-September 1
- Free admission to the Autry Museum all year long as a Family Member
- Special invitations to Members-only events
- A 10% discount at the Autry Store year-round
For the safety and enjoyment of everyone capacity is limited, and these events are expected to sell out. Tickets will not be available at the door so purchase your tickets today!
A limited number of general admission tickets at $20 per event will be made available in August
“All that music and dance history blends seamlessly, couples dancing classic salsa moves, others do the cha cha cha, some managing to dance the merengue to everything, and some just free-styling it. It must be the most joyously cosmopolitan dance floor in all of Southern California.”—Glendale News-Press
Dance the night away with L.A.’s best salsa and Latin fusion bands at the Autry’s popular summer series.
6:00 p.m. Doors Open
6:00–8:00 p.m. Museum galleries and Autry Store open
6:30 p.m. Music begins
7:30–8:00 p.m. Complimentary dance lesson led by Orlando Delgado
9:00 p.m. Event concludes
Not permitted in the museum or plaza: Coolers, chairs, pets, bikes, outside drinks.
Picnicking on the Autry Lawn is allowed.
There are no refunds for performances.