- Grades: K-2nd Grades, 3rd-6th Grades, 7th-12th Grades
- Days: Tuesday–Fridays
- Times: Beginning at 12:15 p.m.
- Maximum: 120 students per hour
Teachers who wish to spend additional time in the museum or who want to explore on their own may reserve a self-guided visit. For self-guided visits, we require one chaperone for every eight students.
To schedule a tour, contact School Tour and Group Sales Manager Janet Jung by telephone at 323.495.4336., or by submitting this reservation form.
Upon request, the Autry will provide a complimentary visit for teachers in preparation for their field trip.
- Beginning June 4, 2019, reservations will be taken for August through December 2019.
- Beginning November 5, 2019, reservations will be taken for January through April 2020.
- Beginning February 4, 2020, reservations will be taken for May through August 2020.
ADMISSION is $2 per person.
PARKING Buses should drop students off and park in the South Parking Lot. Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes before your program begins.
School Tour Request Form
Educational Programs at the Autry are sponsored by:
Air Conditioning depot • Honda R&D Americas, Inc. • Molly and Neal H. Brockmeyer • Carole E. Buss • The Capital Group Companies Charitable Foundation • Frank H. Countner and Susan L. Countner • Dwight Stuart Youth Fund • Edison International • The Georgina-Fredrick Children’s Foundation • The Kenneth T. and Eileen L. Norris Foundation • Max H. Gluck Foundation • Carl W. Robertson and Susan W. Robertson • Brenda and Gary Ruttenberg • Sony Pictures Entertainment • Thelma Pearl Howard Foundation