- Grades: K-2nd Grades, 3rd-6th Grades, 7th-12th Grades
- Days: Tuesday–Fridays
- Times: Beginning at 12:15 p.m.
- Maximum: 120 students per hour
Teachers who wish to spend additional time in the museum or who want to explore on their own may reserve a self-guided visit. For self-guided visits, we require one chaperone for every eight students.
To schedule a tour, contact School Tour and Group Sales Manager Janet Jung by telephone at 323.495.4336., or by submitting this reservation form.
Upon request, the Autry will provide a complimentary visit for teachers in preparation for their field trip.
- Beginning June 4, 2019, reservations will be taken for August through December 2019.
- Beginning November 5, 2019, reservations will be taken for January through April 2020.
- Beginning February 4, 2020, reservations will be taken for May through August 2020.
ADMISSION is $2 per person.
PARKING Buses should drop students off and park in the South Parking Lot. Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes before your program begins.
School Tour Request Form
Educational Programs at the Autry are sponsored by:
AIR CONDITIONING DEPOT • AMERIPRISE FINANCIAL • PHYLLIS H. BARBATO • MOLLY AND NEAL H. BROCKMEYER • CAROLE E. BUSS • THE CAPITAL GROUP COMPANIES CHARITABLE FOUNDATION • FRANK H. COUNTNER AND SUSAN L. COUNTNER • DWIGHT STUART YOUTH FUND • EDISON INTERNATIONAL • DAVID F. EISENBERG • THE GEORGINA-FREDRICK CHILDREN’S FOUNDATION • HONDA R&D AMERICAS, INC. • THE KENNETH T. AND EILEEN L. NORRIS FOUNDATION • MAX H. GLUCK FOUNDATION • CARL W. ROBERTSON AND SUSAN W. ROBERTSON • ANN C. RONUS AND ROBERT E. RONUS • BRENDA AND GARY RUTTENBERG • SONY PICTURES ENTERTAINMENT • THE STEINMETZ FOUNDATION • THELMA PEARL HOWARD FOUNDATION • UNION BANK