- Grades: 3rd-6th Grades
- Days: Tuesday–Friday
- Times: 10:00 a.m., 11:15 a.m., and 1:00 p.m.
- Maximum: 30 students per hour
Students will become historians as they use replica artifacts and primary sources to uncover stories about individuals from various communities in the American West of 1890.
To schedule a tour, contact School Tour and Group Sales Manager Janet Jung by telephone at 323.495.4336., or by submitting this reservation form.
Upon request, the Autry will provide a complimentary visit for teachers in preparation for their field trip.
- Beginning June 4, 2019, reservations will be taken for August through December 2019.
- Beginning November 5, 2019, reservations will be taken for January through April 2020.
- Beginning February 4, 2020, reservations will be taken for May through August 2020.
ADMISSION is $2 per person.
PARKING Buses should drop students off and park in the South Parking Lot. Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes before your program begins.
Educational Programs at the Autry are sponsored by:
AIR CONDITIONING DEPOT • AMERIPRISE FINANCIAL • PHYLLIS H. BARBATO • MOLLY AND NEAL H. BROCKMEYER • CAROLE E. BUSS • THE CAPITAL GROUP COMPANIES CHARITABLE FOUNDATION • FRANK H. COUNTNER AND SUSAN L. COUNTNER • DWIGHT STUART YOUTH FUND • EDISON INTERNATIONAL • DAVID F. EISENBERG • THE KENNETH T. AND EILEEN L. NORRIS FOUNDATION • MAX H. GLUCK FOUNDATION • CARL W. ROBERTSON AND SUSAN W. ROBERTSON • ANN C. RONUS AND ROBERT E. RONUS • BRENDA AND GARY RUTTENBERG • SONY PICTURES ENTERTAINMENT • THE STEINMETZ FOUNDATION • THELMA PEARL HOWARD FOUNDATION • UNION BANK • U.S. BANK