Thank you for inquiring about donations of Autry Museum of the American West tickets. The Autry is a nonprofit organization that supports other nonprofit organizations in Southern California by providing charitable contributions in the form of complimentary museum tickets. Each eligible organization may receive a maximum of 4 complimentary tickets per organization per calendar year. The Autry requires that certain criteria be met in order to be considered for ticket donations:
CRITERIA FOR CONSIDERATION
- Organization must be a Federally licensed 501c(3) non-profit, charitable agency
- Requests must include:
- Specific type of fundraiser for which the tickets will be used (i.e. silent auction)
- The date of the fundraiser
- The organization's Tax ID (EIN) number (Schools must also provide their NCES school code/ID)
- Requests must be submitted by mail or e-mail on organization's official letterhead. Please send all donation requests to:
Autry Museum of the American West
Attn: Charitable Donation Requests
4700 Western Heritage Way
Los Angeles, CA 90027
Or by e-mail to Ticketdonations@theautry.org
NOT ELIGIBLE (includes, but is not limited to)
- Any request that does not meet the above "Criteria for Consideration"
- Individual fundraisers
- Labor or political organizations
- Any organization that has already received a donation within the past 12 months
- The Autry reserves the right to change or modify our Charitable Donation Program at any time.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee that the request will be fulfilled.
- Ticket values for 2019 are $14 each, or a total package donation value of $56.
- The Autry prohibits all online sales of donated tickets.
If you have questions about a submitted donation request, please contact Belinda Nakasato-Suarez at Ticketdonations@theautry.org.