Hours and Admission
- Visitor hours are
10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Tuesdays through Fridays
10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Saturdays and Sundays
- Admission: Standard admission prices are $14 for adults, $10 for students and seniors 60+, and $6 for children ages 3-12. Admission is always free for Autry members, active-duty military, veterans, and children age 2 and under. Tickets are available for purchase online and at the museum.
- The Historic Southwest Museum Mt. Washington campus has reopened on Saturdays! Details, maps, and directions may be found here.
Know Before You Go
The Cafe remains closed to visitors. Food trucks are available onsite on weekends. Guests are welcome to bring a picnic lunch to enjoy on our lawn or plaza, but please store all food and drink in your vehicle as we do not have storage areas for bags, coolers, or picnic baskets. Please call Visitor Services at 323.495.4252 for more information. Food and drink (except bottled water) are prohibited inside the museum.
Wheelchairs and strollers are now available to borrow at this time.
Coat check is not available; large bags (more than 13 x 12 x 4 inches) of any type are not permitted; no back-worn baby carriers or children on shoulders allowed; soft, front-facing carriers and strollers are allowed. We do not have lockers; any oversized baggage will need to be stored in your vehicle or at home.
Please note the following health and safety protocols:
- The Autry is no longer requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination for admission to the museum. All visitors are welcome regardless of their vaccination status. This policy change is in alignment with the recently passed Los Angeles City Council measure lifting the requirement for businesses within the city to verify customer vaccination status.
- Masks are optional for all visitors regardless of vaccination status per the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health’s most recent Health Officer Order. At this time, the Health Officer Order strongly recommends wearing a mask indoors within Los Angeles County.
- People experiencing any symptoms (cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, and/or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19) should not enter the premises.
Code of Conduct
We look forward to your visit. As you plan your day, we remind you that the Autry will not tolerate inappropriate behavior, including, but not limited to, yelling, violence, intimidation, threats, harassment, aggression, swearing, damage, abuse, or sexual harassment. Individuals who are aggressive toward staff or other visitors will be expelled from the Autry and escorted off the property.
In the interest of your personal safety and community health, please observe all the precautions listed above. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. We cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID-19 during your visit to the Autry. Those visiting the Autry do so at their own risk of such exposure.