Nestled in scenic Griffith Park, the Autry is the perfect setting for a variety of events and activities. The Autry hosts special events for our partners, both mission-aligned and financial. To learn more about partnering with the Autry Museum for your next event, contact Brian Davis, Senior Director of Development – Autry Partners.
For more information:
The Autry hosts a select number of outside events with our mission-aligned and financial partners. All event requests are evaluated based on strategic alignment and space availability.
We welcome inquiries for activities including but not limited to:
- Filming of movies and TV shows
- Premieres and screenings
- Corporate events, tours, and trainings
- Brand activations
- Community events
Festivals and Outdoor Events
Located south of the museum, the Autry Lawn can accommodate up to 4,000 people for outdoor events.
Unrelated Special Events and Celebrations
The Autry is unable to accommodate the following private events:
- Celebrations of a personal nature (weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs, proms, anniversaries, birthday parties, etc.)
- Fundraisers, galas, and silent auctions
- Artwork displays that are not vetted through our exhibition committee
- Political events
The Autry reserves the right to refuse rentals based on availability, safety, or inappropriateness of the proposed event as it pertains to the museum’s overall mission or standards of quality as determined by museum leadership.