Nestled in scenic Griffith Park, the Autry is the perfect setting for a variety of events and activities.
The Autry hosts a select number of outside events that connect to the museum's mission and subject matter. All event requests are evaluated based on strategic alignment and space availability.
We welcome inquiries for activities that connect to California and/or the broader American West, including but not limited to:
- Filming of movies and TV shows
- Premieres and screenings
- Corporate events, tours, and trainings
- Brand activations
- Co-presented community events
Located south of the museum, the Autry Lawn can accommodate up to 4,000 people for outdoor events. To submit an event proposal for 2021, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by August 1, 2020.
The ambience couldn’t be more delightful. The staff made everything so easy!
Unrelated Special Events and Celebrations
The Autry is unable to accommodate the following private events:
- Celebrations of a personal nature (weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs, proms, anniversaries, birthday parties, etc.)
- Fundraisers, galas, and silent auctions
- Artwork displays that are not vetted through our exhibition committee
- Unrelated public programs, marketing/branding events, product sales, and trade shows
- Unrelated filming
- Political events
The Autry reserves the right to refuse rentals on the basis of availability, safety, or inappropriateness of the proposed event as it pertains to the museum’s overall mission or standards of quality as determined by museum leadership.