Adults and College Students
The Autry National Center offers a wide array of programming and exhibitions to educate and enrich the general public. The Autry Institute gives the general public an opportunity to engage with historians, anthropologists, authors of fiction, and many other scholars and creative artists in a nurturing and supportive environment. Our docent-led tours of the museum galleries help visitors learn important lessons about the historical and contemporary West.
EDUCATION PROGRAMS AT THE AUTRY ARE SPONSORED BY:
- The Sheri and Les Biller Family Foundation
- Joseph Drown Foundation
- The Georgina-Frederick Children’s Foundation
- The Kenneth T. and Eileen L. Norris Foundation
- Brenda and Gary Ruttenberg/Thelma Pearl Howard Foundation
- Mary R. Stauffer Foundation
- Dwight Stuart Youth Fund
OUR CORPORATE PARTNERS INCLUDE:
The Autry Institute is the research and educational arm that develops pathbreaking scholarship and disseminates it to a broad audience.