In order to qualify for the All Aboard! program, the bus must be full: 60 students must be on the bus.
- Open to Title I Schools Only.
- The Autry will pay up to $350 for one bus.
- The teacher makes all the bus arrangements with a bus company of their choice.
- Admission fee is $2.00 per person which includes teachers, students, and chaperones.
- Every student who participates in the All Aboard Autry! program will receive a Free Family Membership flyer, which can be redeemed for a Family Membership when the student and parent visit the Autry. Membership includes free admission for two parents and up to four children for a full year. All members receive a 10% discount in Crossroads West Cafe.
- All Aboard Autry! teachers receive a complimentary teacher passport good for three visits to the Autry.
Contact Janet Jung at firstname.lastname@example.org for the All Aboard Autry! bus contracts and to reserve a trip date.