Join us for a day full of fun celebrating the Autry's 35th anniversary, with family-friendly activities museum-wide!
Sunday, September 24, 2023 1:30 pm (Movie starts: 3:30 pm)
The Autry in Griffith Park
- Free Admission from Street Food Cinema (limit 4 tickets per order)
- RSVP's Required
About the Event
Paramount Pictures Presents Paw Patrol: The Mighty Movie Guinness World Record Breaking Screening, a special free screening for the whole family - including fido! Grab your pup and join us for photo ops and giveaways as we attempt to break the Guinness World Record for the most dogs attending a film screening!
All dogs are welcomed, but dogs looking to be counted towards the Guinness Record count must adhere to the following rules:
- Dogs must be a minimum of 1 year old and considered to be 'adult'. All dogs will be checked by a veterinarian upon check-in.
- All dogs must be accompanied by a handler. Only one dog per handler.
- Each handler must register details of the dog's breed, age and name upon registration (below).
- All participants and their dogs must be in position, standing up, seated or laid down in full view of the screen simultaneously and must remain for a minimum of 10 minutes while the film ins shown. Any attendees that arrive once the film has already started will not be counted in the final tally.
- All dogs must have collars and/ or harnesses and leashes and leads must be worn at all times.
- Animals must not wear any attire, e.g. clothing, jewelry, and must not have received any cosmetic procedures, such as ear cropping, taping & splinting, tail docking, debarking and declawing. Coat modifications beyond standard grooming e.g. dying, styling, painting will not be permitted.?
- The animals are not to wear anything corrective, such as a prong collars, shock collars or rollkur.
- All animals must be free from illness.
- All animals must have up to date vaccinations.
- All animals involved in the record must be well cared for, during all attempt phases.
FEATURE FILM: Paw Patrol: The Mighty Movie
When a magical meteor crash lands in Adventure City, it gives the PAW Patrol pups superpowers, transforming them into The MIGHTY PUPS! For Skye, the smallest member of the team, her new powers are a dream come true. But things take a turn for the worse when the pups' archrival Humdinger breaks out of jail and teams up with Victoria Vance, a meteor-obsessed mad scientist, to steal the superpowers and turn themselves into supervillains. With the fate of Adventure City hanging in the balance, the Mighty Pups have to stop the supervillains before it's too late, and Skye will need to learn that even the smallest pup can make the biggest difference.