Whether for public, private, or home-school educators, Autry Education programs are designed to provide a high-quality learning experience while maintaining the fun, hands-on atmosphere that makes the field trip experience so rewarding.
The tours and programs listed below are available for the 2016-17 school year during which the Autry will make select programs and tours available in a special afternoon schedule for schools, scouting groups, home-school educators, and groups.
All guided tours are 55 minutes long, unless otherwise noted. Complete the reservation form on this page to book a school tour or program.
All guided tours and programs are 55 minutes long, unless otherwise noted.
Education Programs at the Autry are sponsored by:
- The Ahmanson Foundation
- Capital Group Companies Foundation
- Dwight Stuart Youth Fund
- The Georgina-Fredrick Children’s Foundation
- Hearst Foundations
- The Kenneth T. and Eileen L. Norris Foundation
- Northrop Grumman
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Southern California
- The Sheri and Les Biller Family Foundation
- Sony Pictures Entertainment
- U.S. Bank Foundation