Day of the Cowboy and Cowgirl 2014
Date / Time:
Saturday, July 26, 2014, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
The Autry in Griffith Park
Free for Autry Members / $10 Nonmembers / $6 Students and Seniors (60+)
$4 Children ages 3–12
Tickets Include Museum Admission
Tickets Available at the Door or Online
Space Is Limited / Reservations Recommended
• A world-record attempt for the Most Trick Ropers, led by The Oklahoma Kid
• Leatherwork crafts with Standing Bear’s Trading Post
• Square-dance workshops with Triple Chicken Foot and dance caller Susan Michaels
• Drop-in roping with The Lewis Family, multigenerational Rose Parade regulars
• Sketching with live horses at the corral
• Plus scavenger hunts, hands-on stations with cowboy tools, screenings of The Gene Autry Show, storytelling, and more!
THIS PROGRAM IS SPONSORED IN PART BY:
Susan and John M. Krambeer
Johnny Zamrzla and Western Pacific Roofing Corp.